Sunday, March 8, 2009

Longevity's Boot Camp Kick Off

So, anyone who knows me, knows how much I LOVE Longevity Fitness Club and Spa and Longevity Max. I also adore the owners, and good friends, Bonnie and Steve Pfiester. They have done so many wonderful things for people in our community as well as nation wide. One of the best things they have done, is create Longevity's Boot Camp. I have seen so many women drop tons of weight, become healthier, build self esteem and cofidence, and just become happy with themselves again. I just can't say enough about them and the program and it was an honor to be there to photograph one of the kickoffs. It was such a blast. Due to some personal issues, I have not yet been able to join the boot camp, but it looks like I will be attending the next camp starting on April 21st!!!! Wish me luck!!!!



The Trainers!!












Steve Pfiester

Bonnie Pfiester




















































0 comments:

 
© A Misty Moment Photography
CoffeeShop Designs