Monday, November 16, 2009

Vero Beach Family Portraits, The Hall Family


I had the absolute pleasure of photographing the Hall Family! If you have children, you may recognize Dr. Mindy and Mr. Andy from Seaside Smiles (Pediatric Dentistry) in Vero Beach! She is my children's dentist and she is AMAZING!!!! I had so much fun during this shoot! Little Jackson has such a funny personality and boy is he a cutie patootie!! He does the BEST T-rex impression! :) At the end of the shoot, we laughed so hard as Jackson made up a "choo choo" game where everyone would fall down! It sure made for some great candid shots! (Which I LOVE!) Here are a few of my favorites, even though they are all my favorites!



















There's T-Rex! :)








Choooo Chooooooo!!!











0 comments:

 
© A Misty Moment Photography
CoffeeShop Designs