Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Family Portraits in New Orleans, La


I wanted to share with you my family portraits that were taken in New Orleans, LA over the Thanksgiving Holiday! Please note: I did NOT take these photos. These awesome photos were taken by CheyAnne Bradfield of Bradfied Photography. I found CheyAnne by doing searches on the Internet when I first started looking for a photograper. She attended the same conference that I did a few weeks back and we became instant friends! I am so glad I found her and I LOVE my photos! There were so many, but I had to pick a few of my favorites to put on the blog! Thank you so much CheyAnne! I am also including my Christmas Card that I designed with her photos! :D




 





















































0 comments:

 
© A Misty Moment Photography
CoffeeShop Designs