Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The White Family Portraits

Meet the White Family! I have had the pleasure of knowing them for a few years now! My most favorite thing about my job is when I meet clients right after they are engaged and document their most important milestones year after year! That's the story here! I photographed Ashleigh and Wes's engagement photos and wedding photos. Now it was time to document their most exciting adventure yet, their new baby girl, Anna! I kept up with Wes and Ashleigh throughout her whole pregnancy on facebook. I cried many tears reading about all the scares she was going through. Because Anna was so small, they were very worried that there could be something wrong. After many prayers, Anna was born perfect! Some of the photos I saw of them together in the hospital made me ball!! I wish they lived closer so that I could have been there!! They are so special and dear to my heart and I am so glad to have them as friends forever! I am so glad I met you Anna can't wait to document your life as you get bigger! :D



















0 comments:

 
© A Misty Moment Photography
CoffeeShop Designs